This policy was last updated May 24, 2018.
Hey there friend! Your privacy is important to Lilium Pixel SVG. The policy below outlines how your personal information is collected and how it is used when you use our website.
About Lilium Pixel SVG
Founded in 2016 and based in Canada, Lilium Pixel SVG is a little SVG shop run by Kimberly Altuna. This website provides purchasable downloadable cutting files (in SVG, DXF and PNG formats unless otherwise indicated).
How Information is Collected
Here is how your information is collected on MINTED STRAWBERRY:
- if you subscribe to the newsletter
- if you purchase a product
- through website cookies and log files
- through Google Analytics
If you decide to join the newsletter via any of the many sign up forms located throughout this website, then your email address is required, with your first name, last name and birthdate optional. We require your email address in order to send you the emails.
At the bottom of every email I send, you will find a link to unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. If you are having trouble unsubscribing or would like to be removed from the newsletter, then simply send me an email at email@example.com asking to be removed.
Currently, I send a minimum of one email every two weeks. However, I will occasionally email you about products and other promotions that may be relevant to your interests.
Your email and name are never sold or given away to a third party.
All emails you receive are CAN-SPAM compliant. At the bottom of every email, you will find information on how to contact the sender, as well as information on how to unsubscribe.
Products sold are processed through Shopify. Your name, email address, and country are required during the checkout process. This information is required in order to send you the purchased product and to determine whether or not the EU VAT tax or HST tax in Canada should be applied to your purchase.
The details you enter are stored by Shopify. All payments are made through Shopify Payments or Paypal.
Cookies store user-specific information into a log. I use the following cookies on Lilium Pixel SVG:
- Google Analytics (for tracking website traffic and user behavior): Read how their cookies work
- Mailchimp (for email tracking)
- Shopify (for tracking website traffic and user behavior as well)
Lilium Pixel SVG uses Google Analytics to track website performance and user behavior. It provides information on pageviews, referral sources, and other valuable information that helps me adapt the content I write for this website. Google Analytics does capture anonymous data about location, age, gender, and interests, but I have no way to connect that information and specifically identify you. Google Analytics may also capture your IP address as you make your way around this website. User and event data is retained for 26 months and then is automatically deleted. You can read more about that here.
The designs are in SVG, PNG and DXF format, compatible with cutting programs such as Silhouette Studio and Cricut Design Space. If you are using a different program, please make sure to check with the program you have if it is compatible prior to purchasing. The files are not distributable on its native format - please refer to the licensing terms in regards to how you can use it.
Social Media Privacy
Lilium Pixel SVG uses various social media platforms. Lilium Pixel SVG is not responsible for what you post on [INSERT BLOG NAME]'s social media channels.
If you are under 16 years old, you must first have parental permission before using our website or entering personal information.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Please contact me thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to have your information changed per your rights above.
You have the right to access your personal data and know how it is being processed. Hopefully, the policy above adequately explains how your data is used.
Personal information will not be transferred unless we are legally obligated to do so. If you would like your information to be removed from our systems, please contact email@example.com. You can request to be removed at any time.
Lilium Pixel SVG contains links to other websites. As such, Lilium Pixel SVG is not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites or the third party applications it uses.