Most of our files are for limited commercial use, unless stated differently. Please take a moment to read our licensing terms stated below.
- Use the design for personal or commercial use. This means you can create an item for yourself or to create a PHYSICAL item for selling locally and online - however, this excludes creating stencils, sublimation transfers or any similar items to re-sell.
- You are allowed to sell up to 500 copies of the design. If planning to sell more than that, please contact me for an extended license.
- Trace the design from the images provided.
- Share these digital files by email, linking or any other means.
- Alter the file or any part of it to be resold as part of a new digital design.
- Design is not allowed to be used with print-on-demand services (Zazzle, Redbubble, etc) unless an extended license is purchased - if you are interested in an extended license, please contact me first.
- The design may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Use any of the images provided as mock-ups to market your product.
Purchasing a digital file from Lilium Pixel SVG does not transfer the rights to the buyer. The copyright of the designs belong to Lilium Pixel SVG.